Monday, July 17, 2006

Life Passages and Raccoon Pictures

Such a crazy wonderful week. Wonderful birthday, one surprise on top of another~ I still haven't landed from being swept off of my feet. I am spoiled rotten by my family, friends, and my true love... I highly recommend family, friends and true love to all, please, if you don't have these things already, go and get them.

The bittersweetness of the week is that our dear friend R. is being moved from the hospital downtown to a rehabilitation center out past JFK. The goodness that he has healed from all surgeries and can now learn how to walk again; the badness that he is so far away from us that he will be lonely and visiting more than once a week will be very difficult. I will call him every day, at least, even when on the road... segue here...

And to add a little more crazy, in five hours we're leaving town for the week~ so much going on... I want a few more hours to sit on the porch with the stray cats, drink frosty cold drinks and read great books. Ah well... Amtrak is fun, too. More adventure! Yay!

At least I finally uploaded the raccoons... get ready...

No comments: