Saturday, July 08, 2006

And Here Come the Raccoons!

Gracious, it has been some time since I have posted! Apologies, we had a vacation last week ~ lots of adventures and pictures forthcoming... but for now I must share with you...
RACCOONS.
I put out a plate for the stray kittens, five minutes later, fearless, beautiful, intimidating RACCOONS are about one foot from me and my curious cats inside, digging into prescription Weight Control catfood with those near-human raccoon paws. They were bigger than most of the dogs I know. I am so dumbfounded. RACCOONS? RACCOONS. Sorry for the repetition, it was just one of those "Am I really seeing this?" moments.
It reminds me of the time I saw the Crab Creature on the A train at 4am one night many years ago... but that is another story for another time...

A new catchphrase is coined! "Excuse me, I'm having a RACCOON MOMENT."

No comments: