Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Everyday Kittens


I could not let them be out in the rain yesterday...

Snuggle sisters

This is just a moment ago, Grey on my green faerie slipper while I type.

So, the little ones come inside (still blocked away from my cats for now) on a very regular basis. In fact, they are in here right now. If you haven't been privy to such supreme silliness as two active kittens, you miss, my friend, you miss grandly.

Unfortunately Blackie still won't let me pet her (but she does bat at my hand, that is progress) and Grey never shows up during daylight hours, when the vet is open.Still, I gain their trust more and more each day, they will be indoor cats in no time. Still have to find doors to put them in.... am I repeating myself? I know I am, I also know my old 2mp camera at nightime does not do them any justice.


No comments: