Friday, August 18, 2006

Go Go Jane Goodall!

A friend has been telling me my uppity stray kitten mission is comparable to the patient Ms. Goodall~ high praise indeed..............and...............well worth the wait!

Little Gray finally finally let me in! Or should I say, I let her in, just inside the door, she rubbed against my hand, and the rest is history. This little fluff had no idea that humans (especially animal lovers) know all the best places for skritchy-skratchy and belly rubs. This kitten is in heaven, addicted, three nights now she runs to the door for me. Finally finally! Blacky just watches, but she is next... soon, soon.
Now hopefully I will see them during daylight hours on my day off so I can take them to my vet! Skritchy-skratchy-sneezy babies need a checkup, and if they are old enough and in good health, I will get them spayed.

Now who can adopt them? I want to so badly, I am so smitten, and my other half says he is willing to clean up another litter box (but can he really imagine 5 cats?) Five is just too many for us right now, and would upset our cats greatly. So they need a good home... please ask everyone you know. Tell them of the softness, the fluffliness, they are a live cute overload and will bring you or your friends years of joy and comfort and love! I am willing to help with initial costs, especially the spaying (to prevent more homeless babies.

Send out the word, two little loveballs willing to share their lives with you. Oh, and can I have visitation?

No comments: