Saturday, November 25, 2006

Bad Blogger

What a bum. I have not been keeping up with posts, and I have so much to report (therein lies the answer, but still, no excuses!)

Lots of kitten progress, Luna is amazingly domesticated, I must admit I am very proud. The weekly houseguests cannot believe the change in her. If only Galahad could stop the chasing and fighting, the house would be completely integrated. Poor kitty, this is very hard on him so he's getting extra attention. The whole process has bonded us even further with all five cats, one of many rewards of the hard work involved. Oh kitties, you are so much life. I need to add some new pictures for you, my girls are so big now.

Feeling blue? Look at My Little Pony collector sites. Say the pony names aloud. Minty. Butterscotch. Peachy. Snuzzle. You'll be better in no time.

I was actually too old for My Little Pony, but was fortunate enough to have a younger sister (a grand excuse for playing with toys well into the teen years.) Ponies are darn cute, just admit it. Snuzzle. I may name my firstborn Snuzzle.

SO The Simpsons Movie is being released a week or two after Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Simpsons~ they are like a sports team to me, they haven't performed as I would have liked for years, I wish they would trade some writers, but I am a loyal fan. Lisa is worth suffering bad episodes.

What ever happened to that cartoon HYSTERIA? That was a great show,
okay goodnight now~ bright blessings.

No comments: