Sunday, September 17, 2006

Walking the Floors

Mama loves to tell how she walked the floors with us as babies, all night, keeping her from sleep. Socializing feral kittens and trying to give special attention to your own pets to even the balance means little sleep for us, well, mostly me. I do not walk the floors, I sit on them and snuggle the little furballs and give them their medicine and all... More later with photos. Tabitha and Miranda (the Tempest) are doing very well indeed.

Latest incarnation of wedding plans: Midnight Ceremony on New Year's Eve! Everyone loves the idea... Problem: How (and where) to do it outdoors?

Yes, it still has to be outdoors!

In other news, I am very sad about the e colli spinach scare. Of all things, spinach~ one of the greatest foods there is... I can hear the moron contingent now, using this as an excuse to avoid healthy greens ~ the same morons who still don't care that Mad Cow disease and all of the other graphic unhealthy horrors of eating meat are ever present, and slowly killing them, every day.

Checklist: Kitten update, wedding thoughts, short angry vegan rant, yep, I'm done. Good night.

No comments: